Communications Manager, Business Area Technologies and New Businesses
Do you want to be part of identifying and developing Ericsson’s future business? That is precisely the mission of Business Area Technologies and New Businesses (BTEB). With 5G and Internet of Things (IoT) at the doorstep, enabling entrepreneurship and value creation for the next decade is the space Ericsson wants to be the leading force of innovation.
To fulfill this ambition, we work in an integrated (combined internal and external communications) approach where we intend to inspire and engage employees to become ambassadors and at the same time drive Ericsson’s perception externally in the areas of Internet of Things, Smart Industries, Innovation, and additional new businesses that will create value for our customers.
The objectives of the Communications Manager for BTEB, is to position Ericsson for success in the future market through its Growth Strategy and Growth Bets, and to lead a cultural transformation to nurture an innovative and fast paced culture.
In this role, you will be working with a team of professional communicators and report to Head of Communications for BTEB.
The ideal candidate loves to think strategically, but even more to get going with execution. You enjoy the opportunity to create and produce yourself, as well as to lead others in the process. You want to make a lasting impact with your communication!
- Execute on the business area communications strategy in an integrated manner, being able to toggle between internal and external target audiences, and digital and offline
- Ability and willingness for message creation and creative writing across internal and external channels, e.g. blogs, press releases, newsletter, employee communication through email and other relevant channels, web
- Activate the message platform and content plan, through creative production and delivery of communication assets for targeted internal and external audiences
- Develop and maintain relevant internal and external channels to ensure maximum reach, impact, and engagement, including: All Employee Meetings, All Line Manager Meetings, live webcasts, video recordings, news announcement, Yammer and others
- Drive tactical positioning through proactive, newsworthy, impactful, content packaging
- Supporting external communications activities with media and analyst interviews
- Follow up and act on the results and statistics of external and internal communications activities and channels
- Digital mindset, as well as hands-on digital communication experience
- Creative communication production skills, e.g. multimedia production
- Stakeholder management
- Strong English B2B writing skills
- Strong domain knowledge within Communication and Marketing
- Ericsson and Industry knowledge
- Analytical skills
- Project management skills
- Stakeholder management
- Entrepreneurial and innovative mindset
- Strategic thinking
- Dare to challenge
- Working with people
- Relating and Networking
- Adaptive and Responsive to Change
- Planning and Organizing
- Strong result orientation
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- University degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or equivalent training/experience
- 5+ years’ experience
- Experience working in a global team
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- Experience working in a dynamic and fast-moving environment
- Track record of driving innovative Marketing and Communications
Recruiter: Paul Lejonmark-Haynes
Dealine for applications: 17th December 2018
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 266529