MSIP Operations Assurance
We are looking for a member - MSIP Operation Assurance to be part of our Managed Services team! As a part of our MSIP Deployment team, you will play a key role in managing the delivery of services and resources on our “live” customer network, broadcast platform and/or IS/IT infrastructure.
Based on our customer’s network specifics, you will ensure the coordination of our technology integration deployment, the quality of the implementation, the adequacy of the testing procedures and tools, the proper acceptance and the smooth handover to our operations team according to Ericsson’s and the customer’s network particularities and requirements.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Manage end-to-end deployment and delivery of integration activities for specific customer, including preparation of the live customer network or IS/IT infrastructure and assisting the program manager in resources and timing definition and tracking
- Validate and approve integration test results for a new service, terminal and equipment type or vendor
- Secure the availability and accuracy of the customer’s asset configuration information to be used by all delivery units
- Ensure deployment management activities are efficiently performed and supported by other delivery organizations and functions
- Seek customer approval for deployment solutions and negotiate penalties in the case of customer non-acceptance
- Participate on various change management boards, and forums as needed and coordinate customer participation as necessary
- Ensure acceptance tests are performed locally and globally with customer involvement and approval as necessary
- Approve the release and deployment strategy based on customer requirements and ensure execution of proper hand-over to operations
- Continuously drive for efficiency, improvements and excellence in service delivery
- Degree within Electrical Engineering / Telecommunication Engineering / Computer Science / Computer Engineering or alternate
- Fluent in written and spoken Vietnamese & English
- Competence: LTE
- Deployment and integration delivery management
- Change management
- Release and deployment management
- Efficiency improvement management
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Deciding and initiating action
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
- Persuading and influencing
- Relating and networking
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Viet Nam (VN) || || Hanoi || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 266524