Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 90,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
We are now looking for an IT Engineer to perform IT services like testing or administrating customer systems.
The position is part of a customer team and works always in customer premises or remotely for the customer wherever possible. The administrator installs, configures, setup the required customer products/systems and their relative sizing and optimization.
The IT Engineer tester tests the customer systems duties, (both overall and/or per individual modules/components) and identifies all anomalies respect of system specification and makes a first diagnosis of possible causes.
- Education: Bachelor in Engineering (B.E/ B.Tech in IT, Telecom)
- 4.5-8years’ experience of deploy system test and lead testing team.
- You should have presentation, communication and administrative skills
- Problem solving, critical thinking and knowledge sharing skills
- Ericsson knowledge
- Commercial and financial understanding
- Applying expertise & technology
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Planning, organizing and analyzing
- You will follow processes and procedures
- You will work on the installation/configuration, monitoring, optimizing and tuning of the infrastructure with third-party supervision
- Dimensioning, capacity planning, and support the selection of products
- Study the impacts of the system and write technical documentation
- Preparation and verification of test environments in conjunction to developing test simulators and automation
- You will perform tests of IT systems and define test strategies
- Analyzing test results and alignment with the client, and share critical metric/s with the customer
- Analytical and task oriented
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development. Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.