Digital Marketing /Campaign Manager
We are looking for campaign manager to hold regional responsibility for developing and executing integrated campaigns. You will plan, develop and manage campaigns and outreach efforts that maximize perception and lead generation & nurturing, including development of creative campaign content assets and activation orchestration across earned, owned and paid channels. Through strategic thinking, robust data-driven, customer insight, and operational excellence, you’ll maximize the scale and efficiency of our customer engagement in the digital space. This candidate must have experience in Marketing Automation Platforms (preferred Marketo) and Web Content Management Systems with the desire to be a superuser in digital marketing.
- You will develop marketing campaigns
- Craft messages and content asset plans
- Drive demand generation
Build and execute digital campaigns in Marketo, set up digital marketing programs/flows, support with audience segmentation as well as come up with an integrated digital campaign plan across all digital channels.
Work closely with other marketing and communication teams within the market area, especially customer marketing, events, and external communications teams, to ensure key launches and programs are supported digitally.
- Develop omni-channel digital marketing plans for marketing campaigns and oversee the execution of those plans to increase digital engagement with our customers.
- Responsible for performance optimization for our digital campaigns where you will use analytics to optimize all of our activities and understand user behavior thru customer journey.
- Education: University degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or equivalent training/experience,
- Min years of experience: 10+ years’ experience
- Strong understanding of Website, Search engine marketing, Social media (paid and organic), Paid Media, Digital channel measurements, Digital campaign copy, etc.
- Experience working with digital agencies, technology and internal business partners such as customer marketing teams.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and able to manage/execute multiple ongoing projects.
- Excellent communication skills and very strong collaboration in a team environment. Experience in creating/optimizing digital copy is a plus.
- Ability to work with the local team and liaise with a global team in marketing campaign-related activities
- Minimum 5+ years digital marketing experience, preferably in a B2B space
- Bachelor’s degree in digital marketing, business, marketing or related field
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.