Section Manager Baseband Infrastructure (BBI) in Lund
- Define and lead business and organizational strategies, follow up and act on these to improve
- To create an environment that empowers and motivates people and teams through coaching and energy, clear expectations and support
- To manage delegated product responsibility in all aspects: quality, design, functionality, maintainability, characteristics.
- Communicate the departments and company’s goals and strategies to the organization including change management
- Individual performance management of employees
- Handle staffing of the organization
- Strong personal drive and courageous and eager to contribute where and when possible, both inside and outside your formal framework of responsibilities
- Extensive SW development experience and interest, including Agile practices
- Strong technical background in related areas
- Strong transparent communicator
- Master of Science or corresponding University studies and a recent successful track record in R&D Line Management of SW Development
- Experience from ASIC development
- Experience of Open Source development
- Experience from SW development using partners
The selection and interview process is ongoing. Therefore, send in your application as soon as possible through this link:
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Lund || R&D
Req ID: 266436