Business Incubation Coach for Ericsson One Sweden
Ericsson One Sweden Business Incubation Coach
Ericsson One Sweden is one of the three innovation hubs that will drive our growth strategy in business area Technologies & Emerging Businesses. We incubate ideas using the strength of Ericsson and the agility of lean startup methodologies. Under our care, ideas mature from a simple prototype to a self-sustaining Ignition unit, that can future-proof Ericsson's business and empower an intelligent, sustainable and connected world. We are a highly driven, creative and entrepreneurial team and we are now looking for experienced Business Coaches to join us.
As a Business Coach you will teach, coach, challenge and develop individuals and teams who are incubating projects at various stages of maturity. You will support incubation units to amplify their value proposition, navigate early stage customer interactions, scale their offering and explore business models and GTM approaches. You will foster a creative and learning culture, and provide feedback to the Strategy, Technology and Ecosystem teams to guide investment decisions and strategic partenrship choices.
- Coach multiple incubation projects ranging from early stage MVPs with a first friendly customer to more mature projects which are preparing to launch a product offering to reach their next milestones
- Identify gaps and support with early stage business development and industrialization
- Improve sales and marketing capabilities and test go to market strategies with the project teams
- Guide and support the lean business model development
- Develop and improve the team dynamics and individuals capabilities through coaching
- Screen incoming ideas for high potential projects that should proceed to prototyping or MVP toll gates in the incubation process
- Provide project investment and divestment feedback to the Head of Ericsson One Sweden
- MBA or relevant business degree
- 5+ years experience founding a company/companies (especially B2B) or 5+ years in Venture Capital or 5+ years working with early stage product development in a large corporation
- Knowlegde of Lean Business Model Canvas, Lean startup methodologies, UX/Design Thinking
- Customer insight into industries such as automotive, manufacturing, logistics etc. are highly valued
- Solid understanding of emerging technology and how to build scalable solutions
- Excellent Project and Program Management Skills
- Experience with coaching & mentoring early stage product teams or startups
- Strong communication and negotiation skill
- Experience with formulating strategies and concepts that need to pivot frequently
- Knowledge of the UN's Sustainable Development goals and how to integrate them into the growth strategy of a business is a strong plus
Faisal Noor - Primary Recruiter
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || ProdMgt
Req ID: 266416