Red Bee Media's Content Discovery team ensures that consumers enjoy rich content presented in a way that is engaging and easy to understand across Europe and America. Using state of the art technology to empower a team of over 300 editorial experts, we maintain metadata for more than 14,000 linear and on-demand sources globally. We deliver our services to many of the biggest actors in the broadcast and media industry and we are continually looking to grow and expand our business into new markets.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with some of the biggest names in the industry, delivering new features and functionality based around our new ‘Content Discovery Metadata Management Platform’ (CD MMP).
The business analyst is a key role within the Platform Architecture team working to elicit requirements and to facilitate solutions within CD MMP that allows Red Bee and its client base to tackle an ever changing media environment.
Reports to: Product Development Lead
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Defining, analysing and documenting business requirements throughout projects
- Ensuring effective stakeholder management by demonstrating strong communication skills, both written and spoken
- Leading or assisting with implementation, training and change management
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience as a Business Analysis working in an Agile (Scrum) environment with off shore teams
- Ability to understand files of different formats (mainly XML and JSON) and underlying constraints defined in DTDs, schemas.
- Logical thinking and problem-solving abilities
Desirable Qualifications and Experience:
- Exposure to deliveries via API and data exchange process across different systems
- Understanding of TV and VOD metadata and/or broadcasting operational processes and systems
- Scripting or programming experience
The role is based in Ealing, London (UK)
Some travel to customers’ sites or other Red Bee Media offices may be required (worldwide)
Come join the experts in our field. We are Professional, Innovative and Passionate; are you?
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United Kingdom (GB) || || London || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Req ID: 266415