Test Environment Service Engineer
YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society. Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination.
Ericsson Hungary is looking for Test Environment Service Engineer.
The Test Environment Service Engineer configures and operates the software and hardware solutions for the internal Ericsson Research and Development users (R&D). The Test Environment Service Engineer secures a stable RAN Test Environment and optimizes the solutions/services to the agreed service levels in a cost efficient and timely manner.
Our main mission is to secure fast and efficient 4G and 5G test environment (build and support).
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Provides 1st line support for end users (R&D).
- Designs solutions using standard base services hosted by GIC (Global ICT Center), based on the end user needs, with help from other service teams if needed.
- Provision solutions to fulfil the end user needs.
- Create custom solutions using standard components when needed.
- Handle Service and Change Requests coming from the different R&D teams.
- Handle support for custom solutions.
- Communicates with the Users, other service teams
- Handle Requirements.
- Experience from Radio NW-related development, Integration or Verification is an advantage.
- Experience from network operations is an advantage.
- University degree in engineering or equivalent experiences.
- Knowledge of Agile/Lean methods.
- Ability to judge and secure the quality for customer satisfaction.
- Working with People
- Relating and Networking
- Adapting and Responding to Change
- Creating and Innovating
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || R&D
Req ID: 266396