R&D Technical Leader, Test Tools Internal
Who we are
Ericsson is creating the 5G future and we are making it possible! We at BID Test Tools Internal is responsible for providing test tools to the Product Development Units (PDUs).
We are working together in teams spread internationally on different continents, developing simulators and a portfolio for decoding and analyzing RBS logs. Continuous improvements are a key factor to support the PDUs journey towards continuous deployment.
Most of the organization is working with a 5G simulator called CSIM (Component Based Simulator). We reuse components when applicable and develop new ones when needed to create a flexible and cost-efficient product.
This simulator includes simulation of the core network, the eNodeB / gNodeB and the mobile phone, with regards to both User Plane and Control Plane.
As a Technical Leader at BID Test Tools Internal you will be able to take on various assignments acting as a driver /coordinator in a technical role.
You will interact with developers, OPOs, Test Coordinators etc. to secure flow optimization. You will contribute to securing Ericsson technology leadership, right scope, quality and delivery time.
Right now, we are recruiting a Technical Leader with previous experience in hands-on software programming for our unit in Linköping, Sweden.
Your personal profile
A successful candidate will be highly motivated, social and courageous. Your profile shows you as someone who:
- Takes great pride in your work and is perseverant
- Has a holistic view and the ability to bridge between different roles in the organization
- Enjoy working with others and take lead to achieve results
- Cares about product quality
- Is open to trying new ways of working and have a mindset of continuous improvement
- Likes to work in an environment where you cooperate closely in a diverse team of colleagues
- Can communicate with people and find it easy to explain your findings and knowledge to others
- MSc/BSc level in a technical discipline or the equivalent level of knowledge
- Ability to plan, organize and follow up / report progress as well as to delegate tasks
- Ability to handle issues and escalate if needed
- Ability to ensure processes are followed for the scope of the assignment
- Several years of experience in product development
- Experience in project management
- Experience of continuous integration/delivery strategy
- Experience in coaching
- Good competence in telecom and real-time systems
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good English communication skills
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Linköping || R&D
Req ID: 266373