Stage / Internship: Networks and Managed Services Presales
Young Talent Networks and Managed Services Presales Engineer
Who We Are
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications-equipment and -services to mobile- and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. We are on the road to 5G and will create the networked society and the internet of things (IOT), will you join us?
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination…
Now we are looking for an Intern as Networks and Managed Services Presales Engineer for an internship of 12 months.
What You’ll be Doing
Provide presales techno-commercial solutions for development end engagements of Managed Services Solutions to a multi country Operator by engaging senior professionals in customer facing pre-sales roles. The team is accountable to define and drive go to market strategies, be prime responsible for commercial discussions for network products, secure and monetize Radio and Transport installed base and enable growth through direct sales of our portfolio.
Main activities to be developed in cooperation with Senior Presales leads and Account Managers:
- Mentorship and training provided by Senior Experts in the industry in the following areas:
- Development & Engagements of Managed Services Solutions
- Multi-disciplinary profile in the different Technologies (2G, 3G, 4G, 5G, IoT, Small Cells, Microwave and IP)
- Working in an international and diverse team with different organizations involved
- Practical experience in the on-going projects with a large telecom operator;
What We’re Looking For
- Student in Telecom, Electronics, or Computer Science Engineering
- Knowledge of radio network domain RAN: 2G/3G/4G/5G, IP
- Ability to communicate well in English, Dutch OR English, German
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn
- Creative people that can move out of the shell getting out of personal perspectives exploring other ways of thinking and make unusual connections.
- Flexible candidates that can produce awesome results challenging themselves regularly and decisively.
- Ethically consistent manner behavior with consistent personal standards.
Who You Are
- You are to-be-graduate students;
- You have a strong desire for understanding the most advanced technology in the world (IoT, 5G NR, Massive MIMO, Machine Learning);
- You are innovative, out-of-the-box person and you now look for a great chance to start your career path;
Why You want to Work with Us
- Opportunity to be a part of an international company powered by technology and customer interaction
- Industry related training, development and mentorship from our team
- Practical experience in the on-going projects with the top Telecom operators
- Exposure to the most recent trends of global technology such as 4G and 5G mobile radio suits
The position is based in Netherlands, Rijen. If you are interested, don’t hesitate to apply!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Netherlands (NL) || || Rijen || IT; SharedServ