We are now looking for a Demand Management resource to secure the quality of forecast activities and create consolidated market demand information in short and long term. This is done to provide forecasted product information into Ericsson’s operative and strategic supply plans. In order to secure the quality of the forecast the Demand Manager needs to lead and facilitate the Sales & Operation process in a way that describes the consequences of predicted product deliveries from a resource, financial and a risk perspective.
- You will lead and facilitate the Sales, Opportunities, Product (S&OP) roadmap
- Conduct weekly iteration and escalations
- Drive performance work
- Drive and influence improvement work
- Perform quarterly business outlook
- Deliver training on forecasting topics
- Education: University degree in Engineering / Business or equivalent working experience
- Experience from a position as an Account Manager, Business Manager or Line Manager
- Supply Chain & Supply Process Knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Wide knowledge of the Ericsson product portfolio
- Experience from supply chain management
- Good knowledge of Ericsson Business Process
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || Supply&Log
Job details: Demand Management Job Stage 06