Product Development Leader PDG IPWorks & Policy CBC
We are now looking for an exceptional and passionate leader to join our professional and successful team in PDG IPW&Policy CBC within PDU UDM&Policy. As a line manager, your role is to secure technology leadership and make sure we have the right scope, quality, time and cost for product development for Policy product and its evolution towards 5G.
- As a Product Development Leader, you will recruit, coach, challenge and develop individuals, teams and organizations. You will foster a creative and learning culture.
- Driving quality, productivity and predictability
- Driving improvements and secure high quality
- Driving one Ericsson approach, and a good team spirit also in difficult times
- Ensure customer satisfaction and focus on internal and external stakeholder delight.
- Contribute to overall PDG/PDU goals
- You hold a BS or MS degree in Computer science or Telecommunication is preferred
- You have strong leadership skills in particularly People and Thought leadership skills
- You are passionate to work with people, empowering and inspiring people to higher motivation within the team; You provide constructive feedback towards peers, teams and individuals
- You are Open, honest and transparent, Communicative, collaborative and strong participant; and you are good in handling conflicts
- You think widely, out of a box of you responsibility
- You have successful experience driving change throughout organizations.
- You have strong customer mindset. The success of our customers is more important to you than remaining comfortable within a job description. You need to understand our customers’ challenges, their business, and how they deploy and operate our products.
- Fluent usage of English language is a must.