Ericsson ONE Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
- Spread the love of technology!
- Be the key technology advisor during all phases of end to end innovation cycle including selection of projects for ideation and incubation and during project implementation phase
- Be a major contributor to selection of innovation themes and topics to pursue as focus areas
- Be the main glue across all innovation projects as well as Ericsson CTO team in order to leverage common architectures and Ericsson’s product portfolio.
- Key technology stakeholder providing input from a project’s technical feasibility perspective
- Create common architecture frameworks and chair innovation technology forum to share best practices across Ericsson ONE hubs and organisations and projects
- Be the main liaison with Ericsson CTO team and provide quarterly update on overall Ericsson technology direction and strategy
- Support the innovation themes from a technology perspective and create collateral that can be shared with developers across Ericsson w.r.t Innovation themes and the technologies associated.
- Thorough understanding of technologies especially in wireless areas and very good experience with development of products
- Solid understanding of critical industry pain points and key emerging technologies
- A thorough Ericsson technology expert network (CTO, GF Technology, Ericsson research, etc)
- Understanding of Ericsson portfolio and contact network across several market and business areas
- Solid team work, networking and collaboration skills
- Cross functional skills across marketing, product, sales, development, finance and technology
Faisal Noor - Primary Recruiter
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || ProdMgt
Req ID: 266194