Consultant (Managed Services)
We are now looking for a Consultant, who can drive and/or participate in Managed Services pre and post sales assignments.
Following your appointment you may be supporting customer engagements from lead generation to contract fulfilment in conjunction with the Key Account Manager and Sales Engagement Teams through the provision of solutions definition in line with Ericsson’s current delivery portfolio and strategy.
In addition, the successful applicant should bring with them a great deal of knowledge and experience in operations assurance, providing input and insight within transformative programs and driving automation led and service centric end to end solutions to complex operational processes within the post sales environment.
In this role, you will ensure that consulting projects are fulfilled and delivered in time, at a high quality and within budget. This is a global role, with (generally) short term assignments potentially originating within any of Ericsson’s Market Areas or from it’s Global Service Delivery Units. The ability and willingness to travel is therefore essential.
You will bring value by analyzing and proposing improvements on Ericsson's and customers’ processes, operations, organization, IT or network. Consultants support short and long-term profitable business by interacting closely with our customer teams to identify new business opportunities that benefit both our customers and Ericsson and by working closely with our Operational delivery teams to identify and implement effective and efficient solutions and improvements to ways of working.
Responsibilities. You will:
- Support sales engagements
- Lead solutions definition
- Lead consulting projects
- Drive process and way of working improvement initiatives
- Support / drive strategic programmes and initiatives to deliver best in class Operational Delivery in a MS environment
- Develop consulting practice capabilities
- Participate in business development (to grow Ericsson business and Consulting Services)
- Manage Change Requests
- Perform IT Business Analysis (Optional)
- Education: Minimum degree level
- Minimum years of experience: Minimum 10 years in a senior operations, delivery or technical sales role
- Domain experience: area of expertise – IT or Telco Operations, Managed Services
- Knowledge sharing & collaboration skills
- Knowledge of automation / AI / ML as applied to Network or IT Operations
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
- Persuading & influencing
- Relating & networking
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Adapting & responding to change
- Negotiation & argumentation skills
- Project management skills
- Business understanding
- Sales process knowledge
- Financial acumen & skills
- Market insight
- Consultative selling skills
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United Kingdom (GB) || || Reading || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Job details: Consultant Job Stage 08