Tactical Distribution Manager
Objective of the Job
The overall objective of the Tactical Distribution Management job is as follows:
- To ensure the right capabilities in the regional distribution network for continuous improvement of distribution services utilization, performance and cost efficiency.
- To develop &maintain high level of E2E logistics control & visibility and secure cost efficient set up with focus on contract logistics.
- To be an integrated part of the Ericsson Distribution network together with Strategic Distribution Management, Regional Distribution Management as well as Local Distribution Management.
- The job holder also functions as advisor on distribution matters and development with other organizations.
Responsibilities and Main Tasks
Distribution & Warehousing analytics
- Analyze and enable logistic solutions to optimize cost, lead time, utilization and/or other benefits
- Conduct tactical data analysis of distribution network including Warehousing set up and activities
- Work pro-actively and continuously propose improvement areas
- Participate in or lead smaller distribution projects within responsibility area
- Support execution of the distribution strategy
- Support in competence development activities
- Supplier Development & performance management
- Participate in evaluations in tendering process
- Defining the service in tendering process
- Defining the service requirements to supplier contracts
- Ensure system- and process support of proposed services
- Support CU supply to implement new contracts
- Performance management analysis to secure that the supplier meets contractual obligations (KPI’s, prices, services, etc.)
- Participate in supplier performance and development meetings
Coordinate and develop information sharing platforms, support tool
Development within Distribution Logistics area
- Good theoretical and practical knowledge in distribution and warehousing
- Good knowledge in Supply and experience from Logistics industry
- Fluent in English
- Good knowledge of Ericsson regional business
- Analytical skills
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Malaysia (MY) || || Sunnyvale || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Req ID: 266116