Support Engineer Internship
Who We Are
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications-equipment and -services to mobile- and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. We are on the road to 5G and will create the networked society and the internet of things (IOT), will you join us?
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination…
Currently we are looking for Young Talent Support Engineer Trainee for internship of 6 months.
What You’ll be Doing
A Support Engineer Trainee will get familiar progressively with technical service and support to our customers. The technical development is rapid, and you will be continuously keeping your competence and skills up to date. The activities covered by this internship, will be related to
- Isolate, troubleshoot and resolve problems
- Stabilize and optimize customer networks
- Configure and integrate different nodes and solutions in new and live customer networks.
- Collaborate, and communicate even in international environment, both with colleagues internally as well as customers and suppliers to Ericsson
- Customer Issue handling
- Handling of support in multi technology environment
- Recent Graduate in Technical Telecom, Electronics or Computer Science Engineering major
- Knowledge of Telecom and IP Area
- Microsoft Office application proficiency
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Good level of English is required
- Potentially might have to travel.
The position is located in Chisinau, Moldova. If you are interested, don’t hesitate to apply directly on our website!
You + Ericsson: a powerful combination
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Moldova, Republic of (MD) || || Chisinau || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Req ID: 266050