Integration Engineer (m/f/d) - Device Verification - Düsseldorf
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adapt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. For more than 140 years, our ideas, technology, and people have changed the world: real turning points that have transformed lives, industries and society as a whole. As Digital Service Providers, operators enable the digital economy and this means that you should also operate according to this shift. Ericsson enhances the way service providers digitally engage with their customers. Entirely automate operations and create the levels of programmability, access and agility that digital natives call home.
Integration Engineer Device Verification (f/m/d)
Req. ID 266019
We are now looking for an Integration Engineer to mainly deliver device verification services. Your scope of work could include the development of test catalogs, execute device verification for various customers from telecom or automotive landscape, trouble-shoot device integration during a FOA project.
If you are:
- Adaptable, flexible, agile, self-motivated
- Able to experiment “outside the box” besides standard routines
- Technical orientated mindset
- Passionate and eager to learn every day
- Execute device verification for various customers mainly in technologies LTE, VoLTE and 5G upcoming
- Deal with customers and other vendors or competitors on a daily basis and work in a very customer focused and service related, as well as international environment
- Troubleshoot of faults found in the entire test network, incl. usage of related IT tools
- Integrate devices and support during customer projects
- Cooperate close with internal Product Development and Test Equipment Provisioning Units
- Provide and present Verification Reports to internal and external customers
- Develop new and continuously improve existing delivery processes
- Develop relevant test catalogs for customer projects
- Script & code for automated test execution and tools
- Education: Bachelor or Master's degree in Engineering or Computer Sciences
- 1-3 years of working experience in a telecommunications environment with focus on radio network
- Scripting and programming qualifications would be an advantage, as well as basic 5G knowledge
- Highly Customer and service-oriented mindset with a consultative way of working
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English is a must, German or any other European language will be an asset
- International and social competence will complete your profile
- Valid work permit.
- An international working environment with cooperative teams
- Good learning and personal development opportunities within Ericsson Corporation
- Global projects and international customers
The ambition is high. That is why we are seeking experienced individuals to accelerate the momentum in our region. Please send your English CV via the Ericsson Jobsite at www.ericsson.com/careers. For queries, you are welcome to contact Varvara (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination ericsson.com
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Germany (DE) || || Düsseldorf || SharedServ
Req ID: 266019