Senior Digital Designer
JOB DESCRIPTION MAIN AREAS
Senior Digital Designer:
- Responsible for the digital design parts including circuit design and verification in 4G/5G radio base station.
- Solve troubles in product development or maintenance.
- Generating design and verification document.
- Drive continuous improvement of design, process and product quality.
Required Qualifications Education and Experience:
- M.Sc EE, 6+ years’ work experience.
- Major in communication, computer science, Electronic engineering, Electromagnetic and microwave technology, or wireless communication.
Required Proffessional Competences:
- Excellent knowledge of digital circuit, high speed design and timing analysis.
- At least 6+ years of digital hardware design or maintenance experience.
- Excellent knowledge of bring-up and debug board design and fully test functionality and performance, with test equipment (logic analyzer, oscilloscope, Spectrum analyzer and so on).
- Excellent knowledge of schematic capture and layout review with standard tools (e.g. Cadence, Mentor).
- Direct experience dealing with manufacturing and field issues, and external suppliers.
- Familiar with CPU system, power, clock, FPGA application.
- Familiar with EMC, thermal and safety.
- Be able to lead a multi-disciplinary team to deliver high quality HW design.
- Creating & Innovating.
Required Behavioral Competences:
- High responsibility, dedication and team spirit.
- High ability of studying, self-motivated and ability of analysis and solve problem independently.
- Excellent verbal and written English, CET-6 or above.
- Good communication skills and social ability.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 266004