We are now looking for a Developer to maintain products (units, nodes, networks, systems and solutions). Your role will include all development activities such as: requirement analysis, system design, architecture design, hardware design, software design, integration, verification, simulations, tools design, Product Lifecycle Management support and product documentation. Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We organize in cross functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
Day to day work will have the selected candidate to work in a team responsible for everything from requirement handling to development and releasing of the product. The team is utilizing inner open source model in development of a test tool that is used to test IMS products as part of our CI machinery while at the same time serving as a vital part of the Continuous Delivery and deployment methods in the BDGS execution of Automated Acceptance testing (INT as AAT). The tool is undergoing development as is planned to become a product this year.
· Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling.
· Develop and test high quality products
· Perform trouble shooting and customer support
· Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
· Develop competence in technical domain
· You will drive strategic technical leadership
· Domain experience: good knowledge of IMS, and related nodes and services within BDGS
· Competence in areas such Clean code ,TDD, design patterns etc is very essential
· Good knowledge of TTCN,C++,Python,Perl,bash,TCL/expect,groovy
· Protocols: SIP, diameter, megaco, DNS, RTP, SCTP, HTTP, LDAP, NETCONF
· Good knowledge of Git, Wireshark, Jenkins, linux env
· Good knowledge of Agile development methods
· Min 5 years of experience
· Product development knowledge and Product Lifecycle Management knowledge
· Business understanding
· Working with people and networking
· Innovating, adapting and responding to change
· Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
· Planning and Organizing
Position is based in Stockholm, Sweden.
The selection and interview process is ongoing. Therefore, send in your application in English as soon as possible. If you have any specific questions you are welcome to contact Peter Hansen - Product Development Leader at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tag: SWEHJ HJ