Are you ready to make your mark?
Predicting the future is fun, inventing it is powerful! At Ericsson, we do both by giving our employees the freedom to #thinkBig. Here, your passion for innovation can turn into pioneering technology and disruptive solutions that impact society and improve everyone's daily life. We are currently looking for a Strategic Analyst to join a team of great people who actively participate in bringing ideas to life by challenging traditional ways of thinking. This is a great career opportunity if you want to be part of an organization where you will be given the possibility to reach your full potential. Are you ready to make your mark?
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. For more than 140 years, our technology and people have changed the world: real turning points that have transformed lives, industries and society as a whole.
Who you are
You are an analytical Management Consultant recognized for having high drive and leadership potential. Some of the key qualifications for this role are:
- Excellent academic track record from globally recognized business and/or engineering schools, typically with an advanced degree (M.Sc., Ph.D. or MBA);
- Experience and toolbox from top-tier management consulting firms (e.g. McKinsey, BCG, Bain), Private Equity or relevant Corporate Strategy roles;
- Proven track record in delivering management consulting project workstreams or smaller projects, including workstream planning, problem structuring, and team and client management;
- Excellent command of business English and one major European or Latin American language;
- International perspective and experience, as well as willingness to travel >50% of the worktime;
- Prior strategy consulting experience in Telecom and Technology is highly valued (nice to have);
- Domain expertise in 5G and IoT is highly valued (nice to have).
Who you will work with
The Market Area Europe & Latin America (MELA) Strategy, Sustainability & Corporate Responsibility team is highly diverse and international. Our people have a background in top-tier strategy consulting, hold industry/domain expertise and have studied at leading business schools and technical universities. As an Analyst in this team, you will take an active part in Customer Strategic Engagements with the Top Customers within the region. The Engagements will primarily be project based. Areas that are of interest for 2019 are 5G and IoT, whilst this may of course change over time. You should leverage the expertise and experiences of the wider Ericsson organization.
How you will deliver impact
The Analyst role is primarily to problem solve, run analysis and create actionable insights. A tenured Analyst is expected to own and independently drive engagement/project workstreams.
As an Analyst, you will:
- Engage with customer executives and their teams to understand and advise on their challenges;
- Define project workstreams and approaches for solving customer problems and arrive at actionable recommendations;
- Being the day-to-day manager of project workstream activities;
- Take full responsibility for delivering one or more project workstreams from start to end;
- Leverage your consulting experience to bring best practices and methodologies;
- Contribute as a subject matter expert within one or several areas relevant for MELA Customers;
- Influence Customer strategy and ensure Ericsson is a Thought Leader in the Customer’s eyes;
- Be an inspirational role model for your colleagues.
How do you apply?
Interested in joining #TeamEricsson? We invite you to apply sending your CV and a short note in English outlining how you meet the specific requirements of this position. Should you have any questions, feel free to visit www.ericsson.com to learn more about our 5G journey and Ericsson's quest for easy or/and contact our Lead Recruiter, Mouloud Lardjane, via LinkedIn.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || Consulting&SysInt; ProdMgt; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; Stud&YP
Req ID: 265957