ICT Project Manager
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 90,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
We are now looking for an Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Project Manager (PM). You will lead a temporary organization for a limited period of time towards its goal in terms of scope, time, costs, and quality in accordance with the agreement made with the project sponsor. You will ensure that a contract for products and/or services is delivered to the satisfaction of Program sponsor and Ericsson. In order to be successful, you will record details and clarify the project scope, secure the necessary resources and plan and monitor all necessary activities. Depending on the project category and complexity, you will be active participant in the project governance group and engage Stakeholders.
Education: Bachelors in Engineering (B.E/ B.Tech in IT, Telecom)
- Min years of experience:12+ years
- ICT PM competence level is depending on Project complexity and Project Categories.
- You will establish project plan baseline
- Drive project Execution
- Handle internal/external customer and stakeholder engagement
- Manage project finance and develop the business
- You will also develop the ICT PM discipline
- Project management skills acquired through training, project management experience or other experience of using project management methods.
- Experiences related to project management methodologies, techniques and tools.
- Professional competence related to the project type and the nature of the project outcome.
- Experience of working within the Telecom/IS/IT industry.
- Experience working with multi-national global decentralized organizations with the ability to establish good working climate in a virtual environment using phone, mail and collaboration tools as communication vehicles.
- Experience/knowledge in EBP IT Process, ITIL.
- PMP Certification, ITIL Foundation Certification and/or Master’s degree are an asset.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development. Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.