Technical & Solution Architect
Technical & Solution Architect
Ericsson One Sweden is now looking for a Emerging Technology & Solution Architect to lead the technical implementation of business requirements as we incubate ideas using lean startup methodologies.
- You will define the overall technology vision and roadmap for the Ericsson One Sweden hub
- You will ensure the translation of business strategies to efficient product development for the various projects incubating in our portfolio
- You will work closely with the Strategy and Ecosystem teams to identify technology opportunities and collaboration needs
- You will align and integrate our technology strategy with internal stakeholders, such as the CTO office and Ericsson Research
- This role is a bridge between Product Development and Product Management.
- In this role you will drive strategic technical leadership
- Assess the hotspots in emerging technologies for further investment by working closely with the Strategy and Ecosystem managers
- Identify collaboration and co-creation opportunities with internal (e.g. CTO office, ER etc.) and external stakeholders (startups, academia etc.)
- Drive continuous improvements and implementation of the overall technology vision for the Ericsson Òne hub
- Run project portfolio management
- Develop domain specific competence
- Education: M.Sc in relevant fields of engineering
- 5+ years working as a Technology or Solution architect
- Experience working with AI, blockchain and Cloud solutions are preferred
- Customer Insight and obsession with customer pain-points when developing solutions
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Solid understanding of Ericsson's growth strategy
- Must prioritize knowledge sharing & have strong collaboration skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset & ability to work with lean startup methodologies
- Understanding of the UN's sustainable development goals and how we can use technology to empower them is a strong plus
Faisal Noor - Primary Recruiter
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || ProdMgt
Req ID: 265844