Process Support Technician
We are now looking for a Hard Ware Make Support to develop, implement and maintain cost efficient, ergonomic and safe production, claims and repair processes, equipment and tools according to production rules.
- Provide 1st line process support to production line and warehouse.
- Drive for TPM (Total Productive Maintenance) and equipment/line downtime rate reduction.
- Manage spare parts for process support equipment, reduce spare part cost and ensure equipment availability & stability.
- Share knowledge regularly in process support technician team to continuously raise team technical competence.
- Continues to improve Robot, Automation equipment to reduce downtime and improve equipment availability and stability.
- Support to introduce new equipment and process project, including line setup, new technology evaluation and layout change.
- Junior college or above in mechanical/electrical related engineering,
- Professional knowledge in automatic control, programmable logic controller, robotic, mechanical and electrical engineering,
- Be familiar with PLC programming, like Siemens S7-200, S7-300, S7-1200 and Omron PLC,
- Good troubleshoot skill in network communication and database,
- Excellent cooperation and creativeness,
- Skilled written & good verbal English communication capability,
- Well know Microsoft office (power point/ excel/ outlook),
- Proficient in C# language, SQL, SAP and API web is bonus,
- Experience in automation project is bonus, like ABB/Fanuc robot, AGV, and non-standard automation,
- Experience in screw driver or robot troubleshoot
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || Supply&Log
Req ID: 265783