Project Manager I&V
The integration & verification department within Access Networks R&D center is responsible for Ericsson RBS products verification and release, including latest 5G radio and baseband units.
I&V project manager is the core member of development project and will focus on verification and release part, he or she need organize and coordinate necessary I&V activities, including HW&SW integration, radio performance testing, environmental & reliability testing, EMC and regular approval testing, also automatic test tool development.
I&V project manager is also the product development leader in verification area, and you should secure released products have right quality, good time to market, and keep Ericsson technology leadership.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Responsible for planning, prioritizing and executing I&V projects according to assignment.
- Responsible for setting up I&V project team.
- Responsible for developing, optimizing I&V project strategy and implementing to secure project executing with high efficiency.
- Responsible for tracking and following up the time schedule, project goals, objectives and budget plan against the project plan.
- Responsible for reporting progress and status as defined by the management.
- Responsible for securing the project is completed on schedule and with the right quality.
- Responsible for I&V project risk assessment and mitigation.
- Recommend improvements for both products and Ways of Working.
- Need work closely with other R&D I&V departments in Sweden and Canada.
- Need work closely with region to secure customer support activity successful.
- Communication industry background, especially for wireless communication area is preferred.
- Project management, product development (including HW and SW), product management, product verification, or technical service working experience are preferred.
- English is mandatory, including writing, reading and speaking.
- Good communication skill and have team work spirit.
- Good presentation skill, willing to show yourself.
- Quick learner, logical and structure thinking.
- Result oriented and able to work under pressure.
- Passion about work, can energize others and sharp the team.
- Positive attitude and have a “can do” mentality, and always keep the commitment.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- BSc level in a technical discipline or the equivalent level of knowledge
- English is mandatory, including writing, reading and speaking
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 265747