Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 90,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
We are now looking for a Recovery Leader that will be responsible for the effective restoral of service during an emergency. As a Recovery Leader, you will be involved in the handling of the situation until the case is resolved. You will lead and design a team of specialists and guide them towards a prompt recovery of the system. You will do this without unreasonably impeding data collection for investigation whilst minimizing any impact to the customer’s network. The ability to remain open minded when approaching problems, considering all inputs and available alternatives before making decisions is considered very valuable in this role.
- Education: Bachelor in Engineering (B.E/ B.Tech in IT, Telecom)
- Minimum 2-4years of experience
- Excellent Project management and risk management skills
- Experience leading Service Delivery process, models, and strategy
- Have experience collaborating with the customer and meeting customer expectations
- Demonstrated strong leadership, problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication skills; including oral, written and presentations
- Excellent analytical & problem solving capability
- Extraordinary organizational and follow up skills.
- As a leader, you will motivate and guide the team in handling emergency restoration and deliverables.
- You will brainstorm and provide solutions at various levels of Ericsson Support in post-event analysis
- You will control and lead participants and competencies of assembled recovery team.
- Experience leading and running a technical team
- Strong customer orientation, excellent collaboration, and conflict management skills
- Working closely with internal and external customers.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development. Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.