5G Radio Embedded SW Developer Nanjing
Radio Product Embedded Software Designer is responsible for Ericsson RBS Radio platform SW providing execution capability and infrastructure for RBS application SW on a multi standard architecture and legacy for 5G, LTE, WCDMA and GSM.
As an experienced software developer, you will develop and maintain 5G platform software products (units, nodes, networks, systems and solutions), including development activities like requirement analysis, design, software coding, integration, verification, configuration management, maintenance support, product documentation.
In this position you will work in a team that has end-to-end responsibility for a 5G platform software feature development or a part of the 5G architecture. Your part will primarily be to do systemization on feature level, feature implementation and together with testers secure the functionality in an integrated system.
A successful candidate will be highly motivated, autonomous and innovative. You will be part of a dynamic team working on the implementation and enhancement of the 5G platform software. It is necessary to be flexible and thereby being able to handle the work needed in order for the team to achieve its goals.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Implementation of 5G platform architecture, functionality and features
- 5G feature systemization and participate in pre-studies as needed
- Perform trouble shooting and customer support
- End-to-end feature responsibility
- Perform Continuous Analysis and Requirement Handling
- Primarily develop but also test high quality products
- Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
- At least Master degree in Telecomm , Computing, Electronic Engineering or relevant majors.
- 2+ years of software development experience
- Excellent SW programming skills, C/C++ programming skills and interest is a must
- Good OS knowledge, CPU architecture, embedded system, driver development and bootloader debugging skills or experiences.
- Good communication skills and verbal/written English capabilities. CET-6 or above.
- Familiar with common BUSes and drivers, eg I2C, SPI, IO, 232/485, Flash, CPU and Ethernet etc.
- System thinking
- Multi-core processor programming
- Real time embedded systems
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- General programming skills is an advantage, e.g. Java, Erlang
- Hardware & FPGA knowledge is a plus.
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
- Can travel abroad for short term assignments
- Modern working environment with bright, collaborative open office space and cool adjustable desks that you can sit or stand at
- Collaborative, helpful work teams where knowledge sharing is valued and plenty of help is provided
- Formal trainings every year for continuously building staffs’ competence.
- Lots of activities for employees to participate in, eg badminton club, basketball club, parent club etc.
- Free parking. Nearby CBD area.
- Free shuttle bus to most residential area in the city.
- Free coffee, tea and drinks for daily work.
- Big canteen with famous food vendor, offering breakfast, lunch and supper. Modern coffer bar offering coffee & desserts.
- Opportunities to travel to European countries and cooperate with international team members.
- Annual paid leave & Sick leave. Social Insurance and Housing Fund. etc.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || R&D
Req ID: 265582