BMS job stage 5 - Bangalore
We are now looking for a Consultant, who will drive and/or participate in customer engagements from lead generation to contract fulfilment in agreement with the Key Account Manager. In this role, you will ensure that consulting projects are fulfilled and delivered in time, at a high quality and within budget.
You will bring value to the customer by analyzing and proposing improvements on customers’ processes, operations, organization, IT or network. Consultants support short and long-term profitable business by interacting closely with our customer teams to identify new business opportunities that benefit both our customers and Ericsson.
Minimum 4 years of experience developing in a distributed application environment
· Minimum 1-2 years of experience in CRM
· Must have working knowledge of Core Java and XML technologies
· Must have working knowledge of on Web services (SOAP/Rest)
· Work experience on MQ/JMS is preferred.
· Programming experience in Oracle
· Strong knowledge of object oriented concepts and applied UML experience
· Must have experience leading at least one project through a formal software development lifecycle
· Must have strong communication skills, verbal and written
· Must have high integrity, accountability, a positive attitude, and be willing to do what it takes to make the team successful
· Must have proven ability to manage priorities and timelines
· Must have proven ability to provide project estimates and work-breakdown schedules
· Must be extremely responsive, able to work under pressure in crisis with a strong sense of urgency
· Responsible, conscientious, organized, self-motivated and able to work with limited supervision
· Must be detail-oriented and possess strong problem-solving skills and ability to analyze for potential future issues