Teradata CLDM job stage 5 - Bangalore
We are now looking for a Consultant, who will drive and/or participate in customer engagements from lead generation to contract fulfilment in agreement with the Key Account Manager. In this role, you will ensure that consulting projects are fulfilled and delivered in time, at a high quality and within budget.
You will bring value to the customer by analyzing and proposing improvements on customers’ processes, operations, organization, IT or network. Consultants support short and long-term profitable business by interacting closely with our customer teams to identify new business opportunities that benefit both our customers and Ericsson.
· Strong experience in Teradata with knowledge on Telecom domain.
· Strong DWH concepts, SQL tuning and exposure to Data Quality improvement techniques
· ETL Knowledge is essential
· CLDM knowhow is a MUST.
· Working experience on Teradata databases
· Analyzes data issue reported by various internal and external users/teams and proposes the best solution to rectify the same
· Develop and test scripts for sourcing data from one database to another
· Teradata utilities know how is a must
· Good in working in an onsite/offshore model
· Knowledge on any ETL Tool (AbInitio/ Datastage) is desirable
· Strong Data Quality and Teradata cLDM skills is essential
· Good communication and interpersonal skills.
· Experience in support environment is desirable.
You will perform business development (to grow Ericsson business and Consulting Services)
- You will drive sales engagements
- Deliver consulting projects
- Develop consulting practice capabilities
- Manage Change Requests
- Perform IT Business Analysis (Optional)
- Education: (Recruiter to supply educational requirements)
- Minimum years of experience: (Recruiter/Manager to supply)
- Domain experience: area of expertise – (Recruiter to supply) e.g. Cloud, BSS, OSS etc
- Knowledge sharing & collaboration skills
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
- Persuading & influencing
- Relating & networking
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Adapting & responding to change
- Negotiation & argumentation skills
- Project management skills
- Business understanding
- Sales process knowledge
- Financial acumen & skills
- Market insight
- Consultative selling skills