EDH job stage 5 - Bangalore
We are now looking for a Consultant, who will drive and/or participate in customer engagements from lead generation to contract fulfilment in agreement with the Key Account Manager. In this role, you will ensure that consulting projects are fulfilled and delivered in time, at a high quality and within budget.
You will bring value to the customer by analyzing and proposing improvements on customers’ processes, operations, organization, IT or network. Consultants support short and long-term profitable business by interacting closely with our customer teams to identify new business opportunities that benefit both our customers and Ericsson.
· Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests software applications that support business units or supporting functions using IBM Infosphere Data Stage ETL tool suite.
· Participates in the design, development and implementation of complex solutions, often using IBM Infosphere Information Server (IIS) products like Data Stage on a Linux Grid environment.
· Experience in developing Parallel Extender (PX) jobs is mandatory and exposure to IBM Data Stage 9.x or above versions are a plus.
· Strong SQL skills, analytical skills and good understanding of data warehousing framework is required.
· Experience in handling several integration patterns (mainframe EBCDIC files, XML files, flat files, Database) is required.
· Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource.
· Collaborate with Offshore programmers to coordinate delivery of software solutions.
· Proficient in ETL Development using IBM Data Stage ETL tool suite.
· Experience in support environment is desirable.
· Strong Database skills (preferably Oracle)
· Strong Linux Scripting skills
· Strong Analytical and communication skills
· Exposure to Agile methodologies.
· Exposure to Big Data/Hadoop skills.