Data Quality job stage 5 - Bangalore
We are now looking for a Consultant, who will drive and/or participate in customer engagements from lead generation to contract fulfilment in agreement with the Key Account Manager. In this role, you will ensure that consulting projects are fulfilled and delivered in time, at a high quality and within budget.
You will bring value to the customer by analyzing and proposing improvements on customers’ processes, operations, organization, IT or network. Consultants support short and long-term profitable business by interacting closely with our customer teams to identify new business opportunities that benefit both our customers and Ericsson.
· Monitoring and reviewing data that is entered the systems, checking for completion and accuracy.
· Data cleansing - identifying, assessing, and resolving any data quality issues.
· Developing good relationships with users across the firm and interacting with them to resolve any data quality issues.
· Developing data quality best practice guidelines and providing user training.
· Providing ad-hoc support to ensure that best practice is followed.
· Addressing the root cause of data inconsistencies and recommending improvements.
· Ensuring that the business has access to complete and accurate data to support decision making.
· Measuring and reporting to management on the progress of data quality improvement.
· Data reporting tools (Business Objects)
· Statistical packages (Excel, SPSS, SAS)