Data Integration job stage 5 - Bangalore
We are now looking for a Consultant, who will drive and/or participate in customer engagements from lead generation to contract fulfilment in agreement with the Key Account Manager. In this role, you will ensure that consulting projects are fulfilled and delivered in time, at a high quality and within budget.
You will bring value to the customer by analyzing and proposing improvements on customers’ processes, operations, organization, IT or network. Consultants support short and long-term profitable business by interacting closely with our customer teams to identify new business opportunities that benefit both our customers and Ericsson.
· Responsible for ETL, data mapping, and data integration activities and documentation including documentation of business processes and how data is stored.
· Create XML, XSD, XSLT, XML Schema.
· Employ standard ETL tools to convert flat files to xml and improve efficiency, testing, and accuracy of data integration.
· Build strong internal (client) and external (vendor) relationships.
· Work independently as a self-starter, and within a team environment.
· Monitor daily feed runs to ensure all feeds are running successfully.
· Contact vendors to resolve feed failures and reprocess data upon resolution
· Work with Dev team, create big/enhancement request.
· Maintain strong working knowledge of released products and take ownership for identifying product improvements.
· Share knowledge with team members and develop customer solutions efficiently.
· Learn to use and support proprietary software.