Big Data Job stage 5 - Bangalore
We are now looking for a Consultant, who will drive and/or participate in customer engagements from lead generation to contract fulfilment in agreement with the Key Account Manager. In this role, you will ensure that consulting projects are fulfilled and delivered in time, at a high quality and within budget.
You will bring value to the customer by analyzing and proposing improvements on customers’ processes, operations, organization, IT or network. Consultants support short and long-term profitable business by interacting closely with our customer teams to identify new business opportunities that benefit both our customers and Ericsson.
· Help lead in the Design, develop, implementation and maintenance of our flagship analytics platform
· Design and build complex applications with an emphasis on performance, scalability, and high-reliability (HDFS technology stack)
· Code, test, and document new or modified data systems to create robust and scalable applications for data analytics.
· Design and implement complex Machine Learning pipelines to provide real time modeling and predictive analytics
· Understand and define standards for performance, scalability, capacity, and reliability
· Extensive hands on engineering experience working with Big Data Technologies – HDFS, Hive, Pig, Hbase, Sqoop
· Ability to provide use cases and business drivers behind such use cases
· Should be able to define the end to end flow for current projects (Ingestion Curation/Visualization)
· Previous development experience with machine learning and data science modeling tools: Databricks, NLTK, Spark MLlib
· Understanding of scripting languages such as: UNIX shell scripting, SQL/PL SQL scripting, Python (numpy, pandas, graphlab, etc)
· Experience with visualization tools such as: Tableau, Power BI
· Previous experience with traditional ETL tools such as: DataStage, Informatica, Ab Initio
· Previous experience with traditional databases such as: Netezza, MySQL, Teradata, Oracle.
· Experience in support environment is desirable.