BI Job stage 5 - Bangalore
We are now looking for a Consultant, who will drive and/or participate in customer engagements from lead generation to contract fulfilment in agreement with the Key Account Manager. In this role, you will ensure that consulting projects are fulfilled and delivered in time, at a high quality and within budget.
You will bring value to the customer by analyzing and proposing improvements on customers’ processes, operations, organization, IT or network. Consultants support short and long-term profitable business by interacting closely with our customer teams to identify new business opportunities that benefit both our customers and Ericsson.
SAP BI / BO :
· Analyze client needs, working with the Data Warehouse team to deliver enterprise software solutions.
· Create technical specifications and the development of programs per specifications. The BI BO Analyst is responsible for technical delivery and participates in full integration testing process, from data load through reporting. Assumes responsibility for testing the application code to verify that programs follow standards and meet specifications.
· Development of info-cubes, custom extractors, process chains and info-providers based on business requirements from process teams.
· Develop and maintain an understanding of customer business needs; translate user requirements into business-ready reports using SAP BI tools.
· Troubleshoot and correct complex technical and functional issues/bugs identified during implementation, testing, and post-Go Live.
· Provide established level of service and support of SAP BI & BO to ensure minimal system downtime.
· Support and enhance SAP BI & BO systems post-Go Live.
· Utilize structured methodologies to support tasks.
· Mentor other Data Warehouse team members.
· Experience in a variety of data sources (SAP, XML, Oracle, flat file, spreadsheets, etc.)
· Experience in ETL tools and BI tools such as Cognos BI a plus.
· Experience in support environment is desirable.
· Partner with clients, internal stakeholders and users to solicit and document business requirements.
· Translate non-technical requirements into technical business requirements.
· Partner with business departmental teams and other internal stakeholders to define and document business requirements for new metrics and reports.
· Evaluate existing data through comprehensive data analysis processes and devise the best course of action to create datasets and visualizations.
· Design, develop, publish, and maintains Tableau reports on Tableau Server and application server and perform ongoing monitoring and refinement of reports.
· Collaborate with team members on data models and recommend enhancements based on business requirements.
· Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, work with customers to uncover unmet business needs.
· Responsible for technical support of the Tableau platform, providing production and operational systems support to business users, clients and stakeholders both internal and external.