Analytics job stage 5 - Bangalore
We are now looking for a Consultant, who will drive and/or participate in customer engagements from lead generation to contract fulfilment in agreement with the Key Account Manager. In this role, you will ensure that consulting projects are fulfilled and delivered in time, at a high quality and within budget.
You will bring value to the customer by analyzing and proposing improvements on customers’ processes, operations, organization, IT or network. Consultants support short and long-term profitable business by interacting closely with our customer teams to identify new business opportunities that benefit both our customers and Ericsson.
Job Description :
· Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
· Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
· Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Oracle Siebel Analytics, SAS ABM, SPSS, Hadoop etc)
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
· Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
· Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
· Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
· Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
· Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
· Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
· Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
· Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
· Experience in support environment is desirable.