Program & Quality Manager
We are now looking for a Program&Quality Management Manager to ensure supply site Nanjing as trustful and reliable supply site through professional quality control and borderless collaboration of quality community. As a program leader, you will drive various programs/projects about innovation and operational efficiency improvement.
- Drive innovation and improvement programs/projects
- As Ericsson representative, overall coordinate 9D business review and improvement activities
- Maintain ENC quality governance structure and cross functional ways of working
- Drive and coordinate ENC quality initiatives and improvements together with quality community members
- Secure quality capabilities implementation
- Good knowledge in quality management
- Strong Project and Program Management Skills
- Self-starter with good leadership and communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and negotiation skills
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || Supply&Log
Req ID: 265476