GIS job stage 5 - NCR
We are now looking for a Consultant, who will drive and/or participate in customer engagements from lead generation to contract fulfilment in agreement with the Key Account Manager. In this role, you will ensure that consulting projects are fulfilled and delivered in time, at a high quality and within budget.
You will bring value to the customer by analyzing and proposing improvements on customers’ processes, operations, organization, IT or network. Consultants support short and long-term profitable business by interacting closely with our customer teams to identify new business opportunities that benefit both our customers and Ericsson.
- Must have knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Should have knowledge about the Object Data and Shape file handling.
- Good to have knowledge of object ARX API for customization, if new type of network topology came in future.
- Required basic knowledge of FME to change the FME WB as per the AutoCAD drawing files.
- Experience in GIS and OSS (Service Assurance and Service Fulfilment)
- Exposure to COTS Product like Ericsson Network Engineer and ESRI Arc GIS .
- Candidate should have a good hands-on experience on Web Technologies like MVC, .Net and databases like Oracle, Sybase, SQL Server Databases, PL/SQL
- Candidate should have good understanding of Telecom Network (GSM, CDMA and Wireline) (OSP & ISP)
Experience in developing code and scripting is mandatory
- Telecommunication experience in OSS/BSS.
- Should be able to handle day-to-day ENE production/UAT/SIT issues and tickets.