Service Delivery Management
We are now looking for a Service Delivery Manager who will be responsible for ensuring the contracted delivery of customer support services to our customers. In this role, you will be responsible for the financial and commercial performance of customer support services. You will also ensure that agreed margins are achieved whilst delivering Service Level Agreement fulfillment and improving customer satisfaction. The role also includes leading the customer network support engineers’ team and working closely with the competence centers, global support, and product line maintenance teams domestically as well as globally within the company.
- Work closely with Sales and Solution Managers and secure customer contract fulfillment
- Support Customer Support presales
- Collaborate and maintain relationships with customers as well as internal stakeholders
- Manage/control contractual budget and keep up with corporate/organizational finances
- Identify new business opportunities
- Manage customer/internal escalations
- Education: Bachelors degree or higher (MBA is a plus)
- Min years of experience: 10 years
- Domain experience: Radio Access Network and Mobile Broadband
- Leadership experience
- minimum 5 years of SDM experience or 7 years of Project Management experience
- Financial analysis skills a must
- Negotiation and argumentation skills a must
- Problem solving skills a must
- Proven leadership skills a must
- Telecom business understanding
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- Excellent social skills and strong customer orientation
- Ability to lead changes
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Japan (JP) || || Yokohama || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 265469