FMS Job stage 5 - NCR
We are now looking for a Consultant, who will drive and/or participate in customer engagements from lead generation to contract fulfilment in agreement with the Key Account Manager. In this role, you will ensure that consulting projects are fulfilled and delivered in time, at a high quality and within budget.
You will bring value to the customer by analyzing and proposing improvements on customers’ processes, operations, organization, IT or network. Consultants support short and long-term profitable business by interacting closely with our customer teams to identify new business opportunities that benefit both our customers and Ericsson.
1. Assists in communicating with users to collect and determine their detailed functional requirements.
2. Assists in performing functional requirements analysis and criteria development.
3. Provides assistance in preparing high level design specifications and plans for the development of Fraud Management system based on requirements. Able to convert user requirements/high level design to low level design.
4. Able to develop and unit test software solutions for RAFM systems.
5. Responsible for developing and unit testing projects using Subex Fraud Management COTS product.
6. Ensure all applications and services are running with best possible performance while ensuring the best possible Customer Experience.
7. Maintain regular written and in-person communications with department.
8. Perform other duties as required by higher levels of supervision.
9. A minimum of Five (5) yearsâ€™ of experience in software development area 10.A minimum of Two (2) yearsâ€™ of development experience using Subex Fraud Management COTS product 11.Technically Not less than 4 years in the area of Java, JEE, Oracle (SQL and PL/SQL).