SMA Process Engineer
This position is to work in the surface mounting engineering field in the PIM department. We are aiming to deliver high efficient, low cost, and high quality SMA (surface mounting assembly) solution both in NPI (new products introduction) & amp; Volume production.
This position must be performed in close cooperation with members of Ericsson Quality, Production, and Design support teams, and also driving the management and improvement in WOW, process by introduce new material, equipment and software solutions.
• Supply production related Information Systems support to production lines automations and coordinate with related IS stakeholders to create, maintain and troubleshoot.
• Drive the evaluation and qualification in new SMA equipment and setup new production line as well as improve process and productivity.
• Prepare documentations and reports such as factory layout, production flow chart, visiting report, proposal, etc. Standardize operation standard time.
• Track new manufacturing technologies and processes proactively, introduce and cultivate modern manufacturing concepts throughout ENC with everyday practice, training, and knowledge sharing.
• Be aware of latent problems in production and solve the problems that occur in the production area in an efficient and professional way, continuously improve the process to lower WIP and shorten manufacturing cycle time.
• Create tools and methodology to control SMA yield and continuous improvement.
• Be involved in failure analysis, provide products and SMA production knowledge to FRAG team to improve quality within supply chain.
• Help to train staff involved with technical and assembly work.
• University degree in relevant subjects such as Electronic Engineering, Production Engineering, Automation Engineering, Software Engineering.
• 5 years above working experience in SMA manufacturing is preferred.
• Be capable to play a leading role in a team, showing characters of leadership, creativeness.
• Good ability on learning, understanding, expressing and team working with boundless collaboration mindset.
• Comprehensive knowledge of automation and software engineering is preferred.
• Experience in telecommunication, semiconductor industry is preferred
• Excellent grasp of oral and written English
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || Supply&Log
Job details: HW Make Support Job Stage 05