Ericsson IN Job stage 5 _ Bangalore
We are now looking for a Consultant, who will drive and/or participate in customer engagements from lead generation to contract fulfilment in agreement with the Key Account Manager. In this role, you will ensure that consulting projects are fulfilled and delivered in time, at a high quality and within budget.
You will bring value to the customer by analyzing and proposing improvements on customers’ processes, operations, organization, IT or network. Consultants support short and long-term profitable business by interacting closely with our customer teams to identify new business opportunities that benefit both our customers and Ericsson.
- Good Understanding of Telecom Theories and Fundamentals.
- Good knowledge in Planning, Design & Operations of charging system.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Understand network and technology evolutions from IN perspective including converged networks.
- Relevant experience in IN domain with Exp on IN protocols like INAP, CAMEL, Diameter.
- Knowledge on E// Charging system is must.
- Experience with IN Nodes like Minsat, EMA, EMM, SDP, CCN, IVR, VS, AIR, CRS.
- Good communication skills