Ericsson Product Catalog job stage 5_Bangalore
We are now looking for a Consultant, who will drive and/or participate in customer engagements from lead generation to contract fulfilment in agreement with the Key Account Manager. In this role, you will ensure that consulting projects are fulfilled and delivered in time, at a high quality and within budget.
You will bring value to the customer by analyzing and proposing improvements on customers’ processes, operations, organization, IT or network. Consultants support short and long-term profitable business by interacting closely with our customer teams to identify new business opportunities that benefit both our customers and Ericsson.
1. Experience as a EOC-ECM developer required, version 5.x & higher (Min 2+ years)
2. Experience Java development of Design and Architecture using object-oriented methodologies (1+yrs)
3. Experience with Oracle development (1+ Yrs)
4. Experience with web services, service based development, XML/XSD and Java Scripting.
5. Experience with developing and deploying J2EE components within Oracle Web logic Server
6. Experience with Springs and Hibernate
7. Experience with development of Java-based framework and open source technology
8. Experience with development tools such as Eclipse
9. Exposure to Agile methodology
10. Comfort maintaining source code control system preferably Subversion or CVS