Ericsson Order Manager job stage 5 _ Bangalore
We are now looking for a Consultant, who will drive and/or participate in customer engagements from lead generation to contract fulfilment in agreement with the Key Account Manager. In this role, you will ensure that consulting projects are fulfilled and delivered in time, at a high quality and within budget.
You will bring value to the customer by analyzing and proposing improvements on customers’ processes, operations, organization, IT or network. Consultants support short and long-term profitable business by interacting closely with our customer teams to identify new business opportunities that benefit both our customers and Ericsson.
Required Specific Skills:
· Experience as systems analyst/designer from Telecom domain. Ericsson Order care / catalogue manager
· Experience as senior-level Product Catalogue developer/analyst required, version 4.x & higher (Min 4+ years) or experience in Order Management products such as Oracle OSM, Netcracker, Comptel, Metasolv M6 etc.
· Experience Java development of Design and Architecture using object-oriented methodologies (3+yrs)
· Experience with Oracle development (2+ Yrs)
· Experience with web services, service based development, XML/XSD & Java scripting
· Experience with developing and deploying J2EE components within Oracle Web logic Server
· Experience with Springs and Hibernate
· Experience with development of Java-based framework and open source technology
· Experience with development tools such as Eclipse
· Exposure to Agile methodology
· Experience in modeling using UML techniques
· Estimation using any of estimation techniques complexity or parameter based or Function Point