Customer Project Manager
- We are now looking for a Customer Project Manager(CPM), to lead assigned customer projects securing that project goals are met, customer’s expectations are fulfilled and that the customer relation is handled in the best possible way within the scope of the contract.We are looking for a project manager that has managed and been fully accountable for several projects, both from a customer delivery point of view but as well fully financially accountable towards the internal stakeholders.
- Establish project plan baseline: define project scope, secure the necessary resources & plans & monitor all activities.
- Drive project execution: track project activities, monitor & handle changes, conflicts & escalations.
- Handle customer & stakeholder engagement: manage customer relationship building confidence & trust, ensure project progress arranging meetings & customer events.
- Manage project finance: ensure financial system monitoring.
- Develop the business: participate to contract preparation & to pre-sales meeting.
- Develop the CPM discipline: simplify processes, methods & tools with innovative ideas
- Minimum of 8 years as a Project Manager with at least 4 years in a CPM (customer facing) role.
- Experience within the Telecommunications industry. Radio Access Networks (RAN) Network Design and Optimization (NDO) experience preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in the end to end delivery, including managing Financials & costs of complex telecommunications projects.
- Previous experience from working with Ericsson standard Project Processes and Project tools would be advantage.
Experience from Project Management with Managed Services.
Experience from leading Pre-sales work including provision of cost estimates for Network roll-out activities
- Experience in Partner and subcontractor management.
- PMP certified
- Project Sales Process
- Contract management
- 3rd pp supplier’s management experience
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.