CENX Solution Architect
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 90,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
We are now looking for a Solution Architect for NextGen OSS - a new tool in MSDP, who will be responsible for analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers. In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
- Education: Bachelors in Engineering (B.E/ B.Tech in IT, Telecom)
- 8-12 years of experience required
- Domain experience: area of expertise – OSS
- A Solution Architect candidate is assessed according to the following tracks:
- Domain, E2E, Network Optimization/Network Design, Fiber Network Design and Site Energy Design.
- Architect end-to-end design of customer solutions and conduct project technical oversight
- Must have a wide skillset in the core domains covering Circuit, Packet and Evolved Packet Core.
- Sound knowledge of Packet Core, Wireless (2G, 3G, 4G, 5G), SDN, NFV, Data Center, Optical, Ethernet
- Well versed with ETL process, Graph database, Apache Ni-Fi, DB knowledge
- Excellent communication skills with ability to explain the complex technology solution into simple terms
- Knowledge of formal design including UML e.g. class diagrams, component diagrams, sequence diagrams
- Experience in working with Operations & engineering teams to understand customer networks design and OSS requirements.
- Knowledge of file handling, (CSV, XML, JSON)
- Knowledgeable in FCAPS, SNMP,
- Knowledge of file handling, (CSV, XML, JSON etc.)
- Experience of Planning Tools, Cramer, Granite or similar solution and details requirement to be implemented by Integration engineer.
- Good knowledge of Fault, inventory, PM system and Network Mgmt.
- Sound knowledge of TDM, Ethernet, IP/MPLS, Data Centre, Mobile, Carrier Ethernet, OSS/BSS,
- Knowledge of IP domain and routing
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development. Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.