NextGen OSS Solution Architect
We are now looking for a Solution Architect for NextGeneration OSS (Cenx) - a new tool in Ericsson's Managed Services business. Cenx is an end-to-end service assurance tool designed for managing complex networks (hybrid networks, 5G, IoT), by automating and optimizing hybrid communications networks, supporting Machine Learning thus allowing service providers to deliver new services quickly, launch new business models and support new technologies cost-effectively.
As a Solution Architect, you will be responsible for analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers. You will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
• Building end-to-end design of customer solutions and conduct project technical oversight
• Analyzing customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis
• Identification of all the dependencies which impacts solution design and delivery
• Work with core team on the list of potential activities and solutions
• Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
• Support deployment of designed solutions
• Provide feedback to R&D and Ops
• Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about the solution to enable customer competence build
• Participate in building enterprise architecture for a particular delivery unit
• Introducing improvements to solution delivery process
In this role you need to possess:
• A wide skillset in the core domains covering Circuit, Packet and Evolved Packet Core.
• Sound knowledge of Packet Core, Wireless (2G, 3G, 4G, 5G), SDN, NFV, Data Center, Optical, Ethernet
• Well versed with ETL process, Graph database, Apache Ni-Fi, DB knowledge
• Excellent communication skills with ability to explain the complex technology solution into simple terms
• Knowledge of formal design including UML e.g. class diagrams, component diagrams, sequence diagrams
• Experience in working with Operations & engineering teams to understand customer networks design and OSS requirements.
• Knowledge of file handling, (CSV, XML, JSON)
• Knowledgeable in FCAPS, SNMP,
• Experience of Planning Tools, Cramer, Granite or similar solution and details requirement to be implemented by Integration engineer.
• Good knowledge of Fault, Inventory, PM system and Network Mgmt.
• Sound knowledge of TDM, Ethernet, IP/MPLS, Data Centre, Mobile, Carrier Ethernet, OSS/BSS,
• Knowledge of IP domain and routing
• Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom)
• Minimum years of experience: 6-8 years
• Domain experience: area of expertise – OSS
• A Solution Architect candidate is assessed according to the following tracks:
• Domain, E2E, Network Optimization/Network Design, Fiber Network Design and Site Energy Design.