Customer Support Engineers to 4G/5G RAN PLM
We are now looking for a Developers (Customer Support Engineers) to join the PDU 4G&5G PLM Customer Support Team in Poland, Lodz. In Customer Support you will be part of the Global Radio PLM Team for 4G&5G based in Kista, Linköping, Ottawa, Lodz and Beijing. We are working with 4G & 5G related projects and global customer support. We handle SW, HW and site products as well as Multistandard configurations (G+W+L). The key tasks are trouble shooting, analysis and to drive customer issues to solution.
You will also work with Technical Deployment Support (TDS) and perform on site support/project activities or remote support for our customers and PDU projects. You have the opportunity and expectation to travel on site for some customer support/project activities.
You will get the opportunity to work very close with the system management, Integration & Verification (PIR) and design organizations within BNEW as well as Customer Units around the world.
For the positions in this add, previous experience from working within PLM is seen as a strong advantage. Also previous experience in Customer Support is highly valued. In this position, your are expected to be able to lead, guide and mentor colleuges.
- You will handle Customer Support Requests (CSR) and drive customer issues to be able to answer the CSRs
- Perform trouble shooting, fault reproduction and analysis
- Deliver professional support towards our Customer Units and Customers
- Take on TDS assignments and work both remotely and on site for various projects
- Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
- Develop competence in technical domain
- Share your learnings and experiences with the PLM Community
- Education: Master degree or similar
- Work experience: Have worked within Ericsson product development and/or customer support
- Domain experience: RAN (2G, 3G, 4G & 5G), O&M, CN, Cloud, IP
- Product development knowledge and Product Lifecycle Management knowledge
- Business understanding
- Working with people and networking
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Planning and Organizing
We highly value continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing within the PLM community.
What do we offer:
- Stable employment on the basis of an employment contract,
- Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology,
- Clearly defined career paths, trainings,
- Rich benefit package (private medical care for employee and his family, life insurance, Ok System, MultiSport, lunch voucher),
- Work in an international environment based on cooperation,
- Home office, flexible working hours, laptop and mobile phone,
- Work – life balance.