Senior Test Automation Engineer
Ericsson has led the location based solutions for more than ten years with deployment in a vast number of countries. Multiple positioning alternatives are supported for GSM, WCDMA and LTE. The solution is a great contributor to address the government ambitions on public safety and civil warning service. With the smart phone population in the world and the sharp increased needs for location information, the solution can also help operators to capitalize on the growing consumer demand, the increased interest in location-based advertising and data analytic for enterprise.
MPS (mobile position system) organization owns complete software development lifecycle. With evloving to new technology (r.g. 5G, Cloud), We are now looking for a senior verification engineer who could lead test automation evloutiont.
- Drive test automation strategy and roadmap
- Investigate new Test frameworks and software to meet best practices
- Defining scenarios for automation testing
- Developing and maintaining Test solution
- Writing test documentation and providing testing support
- Education: University Bachelor or Master Degree of any of the following: Computer Science, Telecommunication, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering
- Min years of experience: 5-year working experience in related field is required
- Good understand Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Continuous Deployment
- Rich experience with functional testing/testing frameworks
- Some experience with programming
- Familiarity with HTTP/RESTful services.
- Working with people and networking
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change
- Knowledge with Cloud, DB is a plus