Technical & Solution Sales Support
Packet Core Sales and Solution Support:
This is highly technical role in which the Bid Office SME will interface with Market Area domain teams and CUs, functioning as a domain expert.
The SME will provide in-depth, expert level support and advise the Market Area domain teams and CUs in the Packet Core domain.
The successful applicant will work closely with regional counterparts in customer RFx analysis and provide cost effective solution based on the requirements.
This role is also expected to initiate and participate in knowledge-sharing activities, as well as coaching and mentoring others in team to build their competence.
The key responsibilities of SME – Packet Core are defined as below:
- Providing quality response for the RFP/tender within the given timelines
- Take ownership of the bid response for specific area of working
- Understand the RFP requirements thoroughly and initiate timely clarifications and response for the specific area
- Interact with regional solution/SME for discussion related to RFP
- Solution responsible for Packet Core (EPG/MME/SGSN-MME/WMG/SAPC) in the Bid Office
- Ensuring that the assumptions and risks are well captured and documented while providing the Technical Solution to the customers in the regions
- Assist bid manager in the bid office during bid acceptance phase to agree on the scope and effort estimation with the region
- Acquire expertise for products in PC domain
- Knowledge sharing and efficient reuse of available document repository
- Provide suggestions from TCO/BBTS aspects to the region
- Responsible for maintaining contacts within respective TSS team and support organizations so that customer queries are answered effectively in a timely manner
- In preparing a proposal, shall be responsible, through various interfaces, for the following activities or deliverables:
- Network design and dimensioning
- Solution Proposal
- Bill of Quantities
- Statement of technical compliance to requirements
- Product related documents
- Define and propose alternative technical solutions, in case the proposed technical solution needs to be changed for any reasons
- Working knowledge of Ericsson dimensioning and product configuration tools
- Bachelor of Engineering in Telecommunication / Electronics or equivalent university degree
- MBA will be considered as merit
- 8-15 years with good product and solution experience (vendor, operator, and technology-related industries).
- Person having Ericsson Packet Core product knowledge will be preferred
- Strong understanding of general Packet Core solutions for 3G, 4G and 5G networks
- Good knowledge on MSS, IMS (SBC, CSCF, MTAS/AS, MRF, BGF), UDC, AAA and Wi-Fi would be an added advantage
- Excellent knowledge of NFVI and Cloud Native is a must for this role.
- Deep knowledge in Packet Core products and solutions (EPG/MME/SGSN-MME/WMG/SAPC.)
- Strong knowledge of wireless technologies (call flow), related protocols and telecommunication standards
- Be a team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Be enthusiastic and motivated
- Have strong customer focus and have effective presentation and communication skills
- Have strong interpersonal and customer relationship skills
- Ability to travel within the country and international as per business requirements
- Be able to work independently and be self-motivated
- Innovative mindset to spot new opportunities
- Ability to persuade and mobilise internal/external resources to fulfil customer requirements in the design space
- Ability to provide clear and concise reports/feedback to peers and management, adapting the style of communication appropriately to the audience/receivers
- Solution thinker rather than problem identifier
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Mexico (MX) || || Mexico City || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Req ID: 265191