Business Intelligence and Analytics
We are now looking for a Global Business Intelligence and Analytic Manager to join our Global Supply Chain Management team based in Nanjing.
Global Supply Chain Management is Ericsson’s central organization managing the supply chain network. Responsibilities include plan and dimension for all Ericsson factories.
You will be part of the team managing and developing Ericsson’s global digitalization and related analytics functions. It is the system and process used for distributing dashboard and key indicators.
We are now developing and rolling out a modernized second generation of the global system, enabling higher degree of automation, having a full scope to cover also Supply Chain Management & Planning functions, and setting a good foundation for further digitalization and analysis possibilities within supply.
Ericsson also has an increasing number of active products and radio variants, and a big potential in boosting the efficiency and speed of Group Supply by increasing system support and strengthen our analytics abilities.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
· Be part of the team managing operations of system development. This includes contact with production sites, EMS suppliers, hub service provider, inbound, central supply chain management functions, as well as handling & analyzing data, and providing service to end users.
· Support the ongoing development and future continuous improvements of the new generation forecast-system, Global Forecast Tool, Qlikview, by creating specifications, testing new functions, and rolling out to end-users.
· Assume a role as super-user and developer of new apps/functions in the visualization/big data software QlikView.
· Provide data analysis and insights to stakeholders within Group supply
· Lead or participate in projects and process changes related to Ericsson’s forecasting process
· Planning – NPI and volume products
· Plan process - S&OP and TDM cycle, Sourcing Workbench, Global forecast tool
· Data analytics, using for example QlikView, Tableau or Excel
· Continuous improvements of process & tools
· Experience from supply chain management
· Lead & coach others
· Ability and interest to take initiatives and drive actions
· Service minded and with good analytical skills
· Good ability to communicate in English
· Experience from creating SQL scripts, VBA, or other programming language is an advantage.
· Education: University degree in Engineering / Business or equivalent working experience
· At least 3 years’ relevant experience from supply and logistics or analytics
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || Supply&Log
Req ID: 265158