OSS System Integrator
Ericsson Nikola Tesla d.d. is looking for:
OSS System Integrator
Ericsson is a global leader in delivering ICT solutions and world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. We have customers in over 180 countries and comprehensive industry solutions ranging from Cloud services and Mobile Broadband to Network Design and Optimization. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential every day. Our employees live our vision, core values & guiding principles. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
As OSS System Integrator you would be responsible for Installation, Integration, Configuration, Upgrades, Updates, System Hardening, Audits, Testing and Support of OSS products and solutions, but also for assisting Solution Architects in capturing requirements and creating OSS Solutions.
Some roles also include Customer Specific Product Adaptation development which requires programming skills within existing SDK environment and scripting. We are seeking self-motivated & highly skilled System Integrators with OSS solution and product knowledge and for highly motivated beginners to strengthen our growing team of System Integrators and Solution Architects.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Support presales activities, including pre-studies
- Plan the implementation of the Product Configuration / Integration work
- Execute Product Configuration
- Execute Integration work
- Prepare acceptance test and handover to customer
- Identify and drive improvements
- Post Project activities perform
- Acquiring product knowledge from Ericsson OSS portfolio
- Customer Orientation and Consultative Skills
- Good Communication skills and English fluency
- Developed team working, knowledge sharing and problem-solving skills
- Self-driven and self-motivated, ability to work under pressure and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Positive, proactive, and results orientated attitude
- Good planning skills
- Knowledge in designing or integrating OSS solutions related to Network Management, Service Assurance or Service Fulfillment / Provisioning
- Telecom knowledge & knowledge in OSS solutions
- Technological knowledge related to the HW (HP, DELL,...), OS (Unix, Linux, etc.), databases (Oracle, Sybase, MySQL etc..), virtualization (VMware, SUN/Oracle), cluster solutions, backup & restore; Big Data technologies (Hadoop, MapR,..)
- Programming skills in one or more languages and different environments are needed for some positions related to Customer Adaptations: Java, XML, C, DUP, .NET, Eclipse
- Knowledge of eTOM, NGOSS, TAM, ITIL, TOGAF and SID framework for designing solutions for service providers
- Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Telecommunication Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent
Readiness to work abroad and travel frequently.
If you enjoy working with people from around the world and across various disciplines (from customer technical staff to local authorities), are self-motivated with the drive to solve problems and expand your knowledge and are able to deliver consulting services in form of close dialog and presentations to the customer, please send us your on-line application. Please attach your detailed CV in English together with your application letter.
Only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted if they pass initial screening.
Croatian citizenship or work permit for Croatia is required.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Croatia (HR) || || || ServEng
Req ID: 265136